Tuesday topics this week is all about Fall. If you haven’t figured it out by now, this is my favorite season as I’ve pretty much been talking about it constantly! So you’ll have to humor me as I do it again today and share my five favorite things about Fall as I link up once again with Jenn at Quirky Pickings.
(1) Colors. I love the oranges, golds and yellows that the trees around here change to. This year the color was slow to get going and it isn’t as vibrant everywhere, but we found some great color at a disc golf course in St. Paul. Love.
(2) Hoodies. I pretty much live in hoodies when I’m not at work from October to May. I love hoodies so much. They feel like a big hug.
(3) Apples. I did a ton of baking in September but I haven’t done as much now that our apples from the orchard are gone, but I love apple goodies. I may have to go get some more! I have yet to make a pie!
(4) Halloween. I didn’t love Halloween for a long time. I liked it as a kid and then somewhere after college found it wasn’t as much fun when you’re an adult. But then suddenly I had a child I could dress up and have fun with and now I freaking love Halloween. I probably love it more than Ollie, but that’s the fun of having a kid I think!
(5) Thanksgiving. This holiday is my jam. I love giving thanks, I love the big turkey dinner, I love the warm harvest feel, I love drinking tons of Vouvray wine with my family…oh wait a minute I meant eating apple pie, not drinking wine (wink). I also love celebrating mine and Nate’s birthdays around Thanksgiving. You’d think it would be not that much fun, but I honestly wouldn’t have it any other way.
Those are just a few of the things I love about this season! What are your favorite things about Fall?
Linking up with Quirky Pickings