This week’s pick for Tuesday Topics with Quirky Pickings is Seven films on my watch list. There are so many movies I haven’t seen that I’d like to, it’s honestly hard to narrow down! But I did my best here. Some have already been out for awhile – I’m a mom, I don’t get out much. Ha!
(1) Wonder Woman. My sister-in-law and I are planning a date night to watch this soon and it will also involve my favorite pizza, so win.
(2) Battle of the Sexes. I’ll pretty much watch anything Emma Stone is in, but I’m also a sucker for a good “true” story played out on screen.
(3) Spotlight. As a Catholic this might be difficult to watch, especially when we’ve had these kind of cases close to home, but I still would like to see it, it’s been on my list since the 2016 Oscars.
(4) Wonder. Again, I’ll pretty much watch anything with Julia Roberts. I looked this up after she was on James Corden doing the Film Career sketch and after reading the synopsis it immediately went on my list.
(5) Despicable Me 3. We just watched Despicable Me 2, so yeah, we’re a little behind. But I love those Minions. And Agnes.
(6) A Bad Moms Christmas. Oh man I am excited for this one. I loved Bad Moms. This movie happens to be released around the time my Unicorn mama and I like to celebrate our “in between” birthday weekend, so I think I know what we’re doing.
(7) Isle of Dogs. I have to wait until March for this one, but it’s Wes Anderson’s latest. It’s another animated one that he has done like Fantastic Mr. Fox. I will watch anything that man does though, for whatever reason his quirky movies really resonate with Nate and I. We’ll be getting a sitter and going to this in the theater I’m pretty sure!
There are many other movies we haven’t seen that I’m sure I could add to my list, but those are the big ones right now. What’s on your “to watch” movie list?
Linking up with Quirky Pickings