My sweet friend and co-admin in the Peaceful Posse, Lindsay from the Flynnigans, tagged me in a “Top 5 Favorite” post and challenged me to answer the five favorite thing questions. It’s been awhile since I’ve done something like this plus I figure it’s a good way for new readers to get to know me and it solves my Monday Writers Block issues. So here we go.
5 Favorite Things to Do:
(1) Go disc golfing with my boys
(3) Thrift shopping
(4) Eat good food at good restaurants
(5) Hang out with friends and family
5 Favorite Movies (hard to narrow it down!):
(1) Punch Drunk Love
(2) My Big Fat Greek Wedding
(3) Finding Nemo
(4) The Darjeeling Limited
(5) The Muppet Movie
5 Favorite TV Shows
(2) It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
(3) Parks and Recreation
(4) Corner Gas
(5) The Office
5 Favorite Songs of the Moment
(1) Praying – Kesha
(2) What About Us – Pink
(3) Malibu – Miley Cyrus
(4) Love So Soft – Kelly Clarkson
(5) Living in the City – Hurray for the Riff Raff
5 Favorite Blogs to Read
(1) My Pixie Blog
(2) The Flynnigans
(5) Shea Lennon
5 Things I’m Looking Forward to in the next year (I’m not great at looking into the future, but here we go)
(1) Celebrating Ollie’s 4th birthday
(3) Continuing to fix up our basement
(4) Taking a trip to visit Nate’s grandma in St. Louis
(5) Ollie being 100% completely potty trained. Because it WILL eventually happen!
5 Personal Facts About Me
(1) I love being a mama something fierce, but actually had to be drug into parenthood kicking and screaming just a bit. Now I couldn’t imagine my life any other way.
(2) I’m obsessed with unicorns, owls, penguins and foxes.
(3) Don’t even look at me until I’ve had at least a sip of my morning coffee.
(4) I’m not a morning person or a night owl. I do my best at about 11:30. Lunchtime is my jam.
(5) I have five tattoos now. They’ve all been obtained within the last year. I guess it’s true what they say, once you have one…
5 Best Memories
(1) The first time I went to Disney World with my parents
(2) The day Nate proposed to me
(3) Our wedding day
(4) The day Ollie was born
(5) Our trip to Jamaica
And now I’m supposed to tag 5 bloggers to do this next. I would love to see ANY of my blog friends do this, so I’m going to cheat and say everyone, ha! I hope you learned a little something new about me! And thank you Lindsay for the fun tag!