Happy Friday!! I am so happy it’s Friday you guys. This week was a WEEK. Anyway, I’m happy to be back with Charlotte and Lindsey and sharing our happy things from the week in our What’s Up Weekend link up! Here’s what made me happy in a crazy week.
(1) Kesha’s new album Rainbow on repeat. All day, every day. Well ok, maybe not that much, but I’ve listened to it everyday this week at least once. I’m also digging Pink’s new song What About Us.
(2) Thrift store shopping yesterday for National Thrift Store day with my favorite shopping buddy. He was happy to let mommy look at some stuff as long as he got a toy car.
(3) Nate is almost done with the deck. And it’s looking really good.
(4) Homemade pizza with fresh tomatoes and basil from my garden as toppings. Delicious.
(5) Creative ways to get my kiddo to eat. He’s been on a little bit of a hunger strike since he had his headcold a couple of weeks ago. We’ve tried lots of things but have found one thing that works is floor picnics. We do whatever it takes.
(6) Coffee. I have needed it in spades this week.
(7) Pretty toes. My mom was kind enough to paint my toes for me this week which is just as good as going and getting a pedicure in my opinion. I even got a foot soak.
(8) Nate had to run an errand the other night and it had been a tough day with Ollie and working early and what not. He stopped at HyVee and bought us dinner and also brought me home a giant box of their homemade “People Chow” which is their version of the Chex Muddy Buddies. Better than flowers in my opinion, ha!
(9) Random Ollie pictures that show up on my phone. He sneaks it away from every now and then and I’m starting to get gems like this one.
(10) In exactly one week from today I will be in my happy place – the Minnesota State Fair – eating all the food and seeing all the things.
Looking ahead to the weekend we’re helping friends move, seeing some family, and getting some time just the three of us too. It was a long week so I’m looking forward to some fun things and some down time! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Check out the other What’s Up Weekend posts below or feel free to add your own!