Yay FRIDAY! This week went by kind of fast and I’m grateful for that! Weekends are life around our house lately, so I’m glad we’re almost there. Before it’s here, it’s time to take a look back at the week and the things that made me happy or grateful in What’s Up Weekend with my Peaceful Posse Peeps (say that three times fast, ha!)
(1) Quality family time last weekend. Getting to visit the Children’s Museum again and disc golf and do all of our favorite things together.
(2) A sushi feast with Nate on our date night at home this last Monday.
(3) My book club’s reading picks for the second half of the year. I’ll admit I’ve been slacking on reading lately, but the chosen books have me fired up to start again.
(4) Speaking of re-energizing, Nate and I had our quarterly meeting as a part of that Traction program we do for taking care of our household needs and we’re refocusing on some things at home and I’m excited about getting back on track.
(5) All the new goodies I obtained at the clothing swap and through my LLR popup. My closet feels so refreshed now.
(6) Making plans for the Fall, I don’t want to rush summer, but there are some fun things coming up in the Fall that I’m getting very excited for.
(7) Reconnecting with some people I haven’t seen in a long time or even talked to much lately.
(8) Celebrating love and longevity. My aunt and uncle on my dad’s side just celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary yesterday. In a world that can be so cynical it’s nice to see love that lasts so long. It’s a beautiful thing.
(9) Ollie’s imagination. I love his creative play right now and the things he comes up with. He always makes me smile no matter the day.
(10) Chex Muddy Buddies (aka Puppy Chow). World’s Best, um, well, PMS food. Sorry if that’s TMI.
This weekend holds no major plans for us, sounds like we can expect one hot day and one less hot day, so I think we’ll plan accordingly as to our outdoor activities! Might have to spend some time in a pool tomorrow. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!