You guys. It’s been a long week. I will not make light of this when I say this, but all single parents out there get my utmost respect and mad props. It’s exhausting being the only one. I’m beyond thankful Nate comes home tonight. Anyway, it wasn’t all bad and I’m not going to dwell, I’ll instead do my weekly post of happiness and gratitude in What’s Up Weekend with the Peaceful Posse. Here’s what made me happy this week!
(1) Watching Portlandia from the beginning. I figured it was appropriate since Nate’s work trip was in Portland!
(2) Celebrating French Fry day with my favorite French Fry afficionado. Cause yes, there is a holiday for everything.
(3) Getting out of the office for a couple of hours yesterday for our annual employee picnic at work.
(4) Impromptu Target runs that result in a cute new shirt.
(5) Ollie is loving his new bed.
(6) I love cuddling with sleepy Ollie in his new bed.
(7) Facetiming with Nate so we can keep up with him while he is away. Ollie gets pretty goofy but he loves being able to see Daddy on the phone.
(8) Sitting outside with my boys last weekend at a taproom on a sunny day, playing Oregon Trail and relaxing.
(9) Parents who take you and your son out to dinner so you don’t have to cook. And the tasty simplicity of a grilled cheese sandwich with bacon.
(10) Nate comes home late tonight!!!
Looking ahead to the weekend we’ll be catching up with Nate and getting some good family time in. I have my Lularoe pop up with my peeps tonight. I was invited to a clothing swap Sunday afternoon so I’ll be popping in there for a bit as well. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!