I’m linking up with my new friends from The Peaceful Posse for the “What’s Up Weekend” new weekly link up. It’s a Friday post to check in on what’s made you happy and grateful this week. I’m all about the positive vibes, so I’m totally on board. Here are ten things that made me happy this week!
(1) Playing at the park with my boys on a warmish spring day.
(2) As I talked about yesterday, getting my blogging mojo back.
(3) Getting to go on Ollie’s first field trip and seeing a play at a local theatre.
(4) Visiting with a friend I haven’t seen in person in a couple of months.
(5) Musical March Madness with a local radio station (even if I didn’t get all my picks right!), it’s been all 90’s albums so I’m reliving my youth all week.As I talked about yesterday, getting my blogging mojo back.
(6) Making summer plans.
(7) Seeing Ollie’s imagination and creative play really start to develop.
(8) Unwinding at night with Parks and Rec and The Office.
(9) Reading total and complete fluff.
(10) Donuts. Need I say more?
What’s making you happy right now?
Looking ahead to the weekend we’ve got a visit to our Science Museum with some friends to see the Mythical Creatures exhibit and dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant on Saturday and Nate’s going to be smoking and bbq’ing some meats on Sunday, so it should be a good weekend! I hope you all have a great one too!